Ok just in passing I want to point this out quickly cos it rather annoys me, and as you all know I enjoy spreading the misery.
Blogger - Ran by Google
Chrome - Ran by Google
Chrome dictionary - refuses to recognise the word 'blog' as being a real word, and also it seems, the word blogger.
Anywho! The news! I've been messing about with the settings and so on to the following effects:
- Pages now continue in full on a separate page. This stops the front page being like a million miles long.
- The comment leaving (like y'all use it so much) is on a separate page for technical reasons they insist on.
- There are buttons for posting stuff to various sharing sites, if you're not too ashamed to do so.
- There's also an email link, so you can email me to people!
- There are reaction buttons so you can give me some feedback with less effort than it takes to fetch a tissue.
- I put up a main story index page in the menu bar for your ease.
- I enabled the mobile option so you can read me on the bus!
Honestly I might fiddle with it some more later as at the moment there seems to be a lot of red everywhere with all the extra bits. The actual vaguely creative bit is a little lost amid the rash of buttons and such like.
Anyway that's how it's staying for the moment.
Toodle pip my pipping toodlers.
PS I also have signed up to goodreads where you can find me here.