2 November 2011

Amusical # 01 - My Fetishist Kinks.

If you're mourning the lack of future blog updates here's something to lighten your mood. Possibly.
It amused me anyway.

My Fetishist Kinks.

Buttplugs in asses and stockings on long legs,
Tight collared necklaces, nipples in clothes pegs,
Tough metal binding chain with lots of links,
These are a few of my fetitishist kinks.

Cum splattered faces and mouthfuls of semen,
Bullwhips and horsewhips and asses I'm reamin'
Fuck me in public, it's all just hijinks,
These are a few of my fetitishist kinks.

Dressed in white panties with knee socks, I flashes,
Pissing right onto my nose and eyelashes,
Taking huge cocks down way past my larynx
These are a few of my fetitishist kinks.

When I'm horny,
When I'm a minx,
When I'm feeling wet,
I simply remember my fetitishist kinks,
And then I want all I can get.

No comments: