21 November 2011

 Heylo, today I've been transcribing some handwritten inserts for my collection of fantasy stories. The inserts are all about my masturbationary adventures, I plan to scatter them between the stories. Typing them up led me to thinking that guys always seem to ask exactly what I've used on myself to get off with. Now I'm not exactly the biggest fan of penetration, mainly using my fingers to orgasm clitorally, but I'm also a girl with a enquiring mind. So here for your information is an incomplete, unordered list of things I've had inside my cunt. With explanations/excuses where necessary.


  • My Fingers
  • Various sex toys
  • Carrot
  • Courgette
  • Leek
  • Banana
  • Small Soft Drink Bottle -  neck only
  • Wine bottle - ditto
  • Pens
  • Pencils
  • Ruler - I was curious, ok?
  • Candles - unlit! Actually now I think of it....
  • Candles - lit
  • Deodorant bottle - slim
  • Headset Microphone - whilst on a call
  • Mobile Phone - ditto; also when set to vibrate whilst I called myself
  • Barbie Doll - legs only, way too pointy!
  • Toy Gun Barrel - I'm messed up, ok?
  • Toothbrush - Never used again!
  • Hairbrushes
  • Hair curlers - powered off and not hot, you freaks!
  • A metal spoon - more curiosity, head first
  • A chocolate bar - on command, and yes, eaten too
  • My own underwear
  • A string bag of marbles - don't ask!
  • Soaps



And that's all I can think of for now, I'm sure I've missed a few out tho... If anyone has any novel suggestions I might enjoy, let me know!

Anyway back to the typing up for a bit then some bedtime possibly.

Red.
x

2 comments:

Oldgate said...

Sounds like quite the adventure!

Anonymous said...

They say a picture paints a thousand words but your words paint a thousand pictures